Improving Indoor Air Quality In Your Home
The quality of the air inside your home is not only important for your comfort but also for your health. According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), indoor air pollution is ranked in the top five environmental risks to public health and has been to linked to symptoms like chronic headaches, fatigue, sinus congestion, coughing and sneezing trouble, concentrating, and irritation of the eyes, nose, throat, and lungs. Also, poor indoor air quality can aggravate existing conditions including asthma and allergies.
HVAC System Maintenance
- Check/adjust for proper ventilation, increasing the amount of fresh air that is brought indoors.
- Change filters to trap dust and other pollutants.
- Clean the system to reduce recirculating dust, dirt, and pollen.
- Air Filtration – The Clean Air Defense System AirRanger™ has advanced filtration to reduce harmful particles and pathogens, reduces allergy symptoms, removes odors and reduces dust and debris.
- Germicidal Ultraviolet (UVC) Systems – The Clean Air Defense System’s ultraviolet light technology (installed directly into your HVAC system) is a non-toxic, air disinfection system that kills pathogens and is safe for use in homes with children, older adults, and pets.