Choose the Daikin DM96SC-U Gas Furnace for Your Home
The Daikin brand DM96SC-U Variable-Speed blower motor, Multi-Position Ultra Low-NOx Gas Furnace features our heavy-duty stainless-steel tubular heat exchanger and durable silicon nitride hot-surface ignition system. This furnace is run-tested for heating or combination heating/cooling applications. Not only will this furnace provide your family with years of reliable warmth in even the harshest winters, it will do so economically. This quiet furnace delivers a money-saving efficiency of up to 96% AFUE compared to lower AFUE furnaces. This furnace does meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit.
Daikin DM96SC-U Features
|Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty*||Yes|
|Igniter Type||Silicon Nitride|
|Gas Valve Type||Single Stage|
|Primary Tubular Heat Exchanger||Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel|
|Motor Type||Variable-Speed ECM|
|Self-Diagnostic Control Board||Yes|
- Compatible with Daikin One+ smart thermostat and other Daikin communicating equipment
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Single-stage gas valve
- Super-ferritic Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- Variable-speed blower motor (gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand/ offering quiet airflow circulation)
- Quiet modulating draft inducer
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to three 7-segment display with push buttons
- Color-coded low-voltage input terminal for dehumidification control and line voltage terminal provided for electronic air cleaner connection
- Auto-Comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes available.
- All Ultra-Low NOx DM96SC-U models comply with the 14 ng/J emission limit specified in the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule 1111 and San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District (SJVAPCD) Rule 4905.
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed