Winter is coming, are you ready? Problems with your heating systems can be detrimental on your family’s safety during the colder months and this winter is expected to be brutal! Follow these heating repair delaware and furnace repair de tips to keep the heating system in your home running smoothly all winter long!
- Change the filters. A dirty filter can cause a clog in the system making it work harder to produce heat. You should change or clean the filters at least once every 2 months.
- Set the thermostat to heat. Sometimes it is the simplest things that make all the difference. Make sure your system is set to heat to ensure warm air flow.
- Check the circuit breaker. Make sure that the furnace’s circuit breaker is switched to the on position. You should also check to make sure that a fuse has not blown.
- Don’t forget about the pilot light. If you have a gas furnace, always check to make sure the pilot light is on, as it is common for these to go out.
- Schedule routine maintenance. There are some things you should just leave to the experts. Scheduling a routine maintenance and inspection could potentially prevent a disaster from occurring and ultimately save you money!
If you need help with your heating repair or furnace repair, contact Gold Star Services at 1-302-485-1649 Today.