Living without an HVAC system during hot summers and cold winters can be downright miserable. Even if your heating and cooling units seem to be working fine, a minor issue could be costing you a small fortune in higher power bills. When in need of HVAC repair, Smyrna DE and other service areas in Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Maryland turn to Gold Star Services for prompt assistance from our highly skilled technicians.
We are a full-service HVAC company offering HVAC installation, repair, maintenance, and replacement. We have a “call ahead service” for customers with busy schedules, so you won’t have to cancel your plans to accommodate our visit. Call 302-376-7677 to learn more.
About Our AC Services and AC Repair: Smyrna DE
Delaware has hot summers and cold winters. With major temperature swings, the only way to stay comfy year-round is to ensure that your HVAC system is running efficiently.
The technicians at Gold Star Services offer AC installation, repair, maintenance, and replacement. We can give you personalized recommendations to lower your cooling bills and help you avoid significant repairs by fixing small problems before they become major issues.
Below is an overview of our AC services:
- AC Replacement: Just because your AC system stopped working doesn’t necessarily mean you need a full replacement. At Gold Star Services, our goal is to minimize your expenses by helping you get the maximum use out of your AC unit. We’ll evaluate your system and provide honest feedback and recommendations to reduce your long-term expenses. If replacing your unit is the best course of action, we’ll help you find the perfect system for your particular needs.
- AC Repairs: Our comfort specialists understand that living without an AC system in Delaware’s sweltering summers can be very uncomfortable. For AC repair, Smyrna DE and other areas trust our experience and equipment to fix most issues on the same visit. We can also help you prevent similar problems from arising in the future.
- AC Maintenance: Our cooling system maintenance plans are designed to reduce your long-term expenses and ensure your unit is running efficiently year-round. Our plans include expert maintenance and repair services and bi-annual checkups, so you never have to worry about your A/C system.
- AC Installation: We’ve installed just about every type of cooling system, including ductless split systems and central AC systems.
About Our Heating Services in Smyrna DE
There’s nothing worse than living without a heating system when wintery weather strikes. Delaware residents are certainly familiar with frigid temperatures. Average lows sit below freezing for three months of the year, so you’ll want to make sure your heating system is running efficiently before the mercury dips.
Below is a breakdown of our heating services:
- Heating System Maintenance: Tired of breaking the bank when your utility bill comes due? Our heating system maintenance plans are designed to save you money by ensuring your unit is running efficiently. You’ll also enjoy expert service and bi-annual tune-ups.
- Heating System Replacement: Choosing the wrong heating system could cost you a small fortune, and any mistakes made during installation may result in significant damage and exorbitant heating bills later on. The pros at Gold Star Services have experience replacing just about every type of heating system, so you can rest assured that our technicians will help you make the perfect pick.
- Heating System Installation: When properly installed, a heating system can last for many years before needing replacement. The trusted technicians at Gold Star Services can help you find the right heating unit for your needs and will complete the installation correctly the first time.
- Heating System Repairs: Did your heating system bite the dust? Or, did you notice a sudden spike in your heating bills? For heating and HVAC repair, Smyrna DE trusts our team to identify the root of the problem, fix it, and help you avoid similar issues in the future.
How Can I Reduce My Heating Bills?
One of the easiest ways to reduce your heating bills is to install a programmable thermostat. This will allow you to lower the temperature when nobody’s home and when you’re asleep, which could translate into significant savings.
You should also try to improve the insulation of your home so less heat escapes through convection and ventilation. Make sure your door thresholds are airtight and your weather-stripping is in good condition. You should also insulate your attic access door, seal your ductwork, and fix any holes on your home’s exterior. Finally, don’t forget that a Gold Star Maintenance Plan can reduce your heating expenses by ensuring your unit is running efficiently.
Testimonial for Gold Star Services
“I replaced my AC and heater after a bad storm that left the outside unit impaled by a tree in my backyard. The inside and outside units were both 21 years old, so it made sense to replace them. After a few estimates, I decided to go with Gold Star Services. They came in with the lowest price and I was impressed with their knowledge and professionalism. The team of installers that showed up were outstanding. They knew what they were doing. They were courteous, professional, and efficient. They were done quicker than I expected and the system is working perfectly. I hope I never have to go through this process again, but if I do, I’m calling Gold Star.”
— Frank N.
Satisfied Gold Star Customer
HVAC & AC Repair Smyrna DE | Gold Star Services
When in need of HVAC and AC repair, Smyrna DE residents turn to Gold Star Services for a prompt response from highly trained technicians. Call us today at 302-376-7677 to schedule a visit.